- This electrothermal dual-purpose tin suction appliance has the characteristics of easy-to-use and absorbing tin cleanly. It can be used to conveniently replace the components from the circuit board, and will not damage the components and circuit board.
Turn on the power, preheating for 3-5 minutes, our desoldering pump provides you the best tip temperature control with temperature deviation by measuring the temperature of the heating element, keeping the tip temperature constant.
Quick Tin Desoldering Pump
Rugged metal construction, the desoldering pump is a high-pressure vacuum tube with stainless steel body frame, which allows easy one-handed use, best for removing solder from PCB through-hole solder joints.
With the use of the closed-loop temperature monitoring, the tip's temperature remains constant and set to the dial temperature to ensure your soldering is always consistent. Together with anti-static lead ensures that there is no static damage.
Simple Operation Sucker Pen
Push down the piston handle, point the tin suction nozzle at the soldering part; after tin has melted, press the control button, the solder is sucked into the cylinder.
Widely Used and Portable
The maximum extent to avoid the user was burned and damaged. Widely used for welding circuit board, appliance repair, Home DIY hobbyists, jewelry welding. You can take it anywhere for repair or DIY.
|Temperature Range||400 Deg.C|
|Product Size||27 × 2.8cm|
- Please be really careful when you are using the tools in avoidance of pricks or other injuries. You’d better keep it somewhere kids can’t reach.
- The iron heats up fast, so please select a suitable temperature. Working for long hours and high temperatures may shorten its life.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.