LOOKING FOR A TILE CUTTER? CHECK THIS OUT!
Whether you’re renovating a bathroom or installing a new backsplash in the kitchen, you’ll likely have to cut pieces of tile. But you don’t necessarily need a tile cutter. For any type of tile (like ceramic, glass, or porcelain), an angle grinder is best for round cuts whereas a glass cutter can make smaller cuts. And if you have a lot of tile to trim, a wet saw is one of the easiest, quickest options.
Tile Cutting Blade is specially designed for angle grinder tile cutting purposes. Tile Cutting Blade provides a fast, precise, smooth and chip-free cutting experience for you. It has a thicker core design to avoid vibrations and wobbling. It can be used as a porcelain tile blade, ceramic tile blade, granite blade, and other thin masonry blades.
- Thin section for fast cutting and low waste
- Wet or dry cutting
- Suitable for porcelain, limestone, granite, marble & stone
- Material: Metal Alloy
- Thickness: 1.4mm
- Size: D115 x 22.23 x 10mm
- Package Includes: 1 x Tile Cutting Blade
- BUY 3 SETS FREE SHIPPING
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.