THIS STOVE BURNER COVER WILL MAKE YOUR STOVETOP CLEAN AND NEW LOOK, A GREAT HELPER FOR YOUR STOVE CLEAN.
Save Your Cleaning Time!
Imagine you are getting late for your office and in a hurry you spilled that entire jar of maple syrup all over the stovetop. It’s no big deal if your cooking surface is covered with our Stove Burner Covers. These covers catch spills, splatters, and burnt on messes, which prevent the foods and liquids from drying onto the stovetop. No more tedious scrubbing! These covers can be simply wiped clean with a damp, soapy cloth, or put them in a dishwasher and the work is done.
Reusable, Non-stick & Safe
Stove Burner Covers made to fulfill the highest demands for hygiene, these non-stick gas stove protectors keep your stovetop clean. They are even dishwasher safe as well as heat resistant up to cover 500 degrees Fahrenheit, which makes them both convenient and safe. These stove covers are fully reusable on both sides.
Easily Fit on Your Stove
Featuring a universal fit, these Stove Burner Covers are designed to fit most gas hobs, can be trimmed with scissors to fit different sizes of gas hobs before use. You don’t need to waste time cutting and to use aluminum foil to cover your cooker top anymore â€?simply put these covers under burner grate below the flame and remove them to clean it off with a simple swipe.
- Non-stick: Non-stick gas hob protectors to keep your stove clean at any time.
- Easily adjust to fit your stove, pre-cuts allow you to easily adjust the inner radius.
- Keep burner hole at least 0.5 inches larger than your burner radius to avoid melts or burns.
- Reusable: it is fully reusable on both sides, it can be easily removed and washed in hot soapy water.
- No more singed range protectors. This stovetop protector is easier to cut to the correct size to fit the size of the stove.
- Size: 27 x 27cm.
- Net Weight: 125g.
- Thickness: 0.09mm.
- Temperature Range: -70~260°C (-76~500°F).
- Material: Glass-fiber cloth coated with high-quality Teflon.
- 4 x Stove Burner Covers.
- This product is no fire retardant.
- DO NOT cover gas holes of the stove.
- Remove the protector before cleaning the stove.
- DO NOT use Fahrenheit above 500 degrees.
- DO NOT use directly on flame or heat element.
- Please allow some slight measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.